– This data was created by using the elastic modeling code psvr4. This is a fourth order finite difference modeling code used with the permission of the University of Utah. Reference Levander, Geophysics 1989.
– Please note that this data is a pure 2D line and it has a 2D source.
– The data is collected on a 25×25 foot grid.
– The data has a 15 Hz Ricker Wavelet and a source and receiver ghost.
– All shifts have been applied, including shifts due to modeling.
– The source and receiver depths are both 25 feet.
– The segy was written in IEEE floating point format.